2013년 1월 18일 금요일

essay

About 3 days ago, I watched a movie called "Brave".
The story of this movie gives us several good lessons to us, so I think it is a very nice movie.
As I saw this movie , I found out some several things that symbolize many things.

First, A bear means something very strong, something that can hurt you easily like a  lion. so the village people think of this bear as a  very evil creature. And they all have bad memories about the bears too. So while I was watching the movie, I could feel that  they were  very sensitive about bears.





Secondly, An arrow and a bow means something that is really brave. Like a man or a boy.
But in this story, Merida liked to shoot arrows. Usually, a girl don't shoot arrows .
Moreover, at this time, people thought that girls were weak and tiny and shy. However, she  stood up with an arrow even though there were people that opposes her.
I think that's why this movie is called "Brave". As I saw the movie, I could feel her acting very confidently.



When I saw the part when Merida cut  the tablet that her mother sewed it for many years, I thought she was too mean. Even I wouldn't have done  that  if I were angry at my mom too. I think she had lost her mind.




There were a lot of elements to get Merida a  lesson. And I think the wisps were one of them too. They led Merida to the witch and made her realize that she was acting absolutely wrong.

I found out that that the author of this story wanted to  tell us that we should know the importance of a family,and always think deep and then act. And the author wanted to tell us that we should be brave to face many miserable things by showing Merida 's personality.
After I thought about this movie very deeply, I could feel that this was the advise that I really needed, and I also thought I should always remember those advises to face many things.









.

댓글 1개:

  1. I can see that you put in some time thinking about the movie, the points you made were interesting. I agreed with several of your observations, good work overall.

    답글삭제